Rycote Neoprene coated Lavalier Foam
The Lavalier Foam is a discreet, slip-on foam windshield, designed to protect personal microphones against light wind and pop noise.
Made of durable, high quality open-cell acoustic foam, Lavalier Foam windshields offer up to 20dB of pop and wind noise attenuation, whilst avoiding concurrent high frequency loss. Engineered exclusively for Rycote, this high quality foam also provides excellent resistance against the damaging effects of moisture and UV light.
An effective, low profile windshield solution for personal microphones, the Lavalier Foam is available in a range of Black, Beige and Brown colours.
Additionally, you can now also benefit from a further 12dB of wind noise attenuation with Rycote's Lavalier Windjammer™ (Furry). Specifically designed for windier conditions, the Lavalier Windjammer™ fits on top of the Lavalier Foam and comes in a range of black, grey, and white as standard. Other colours are also available on request to allow you to select the right match for your chosen piece of clothing.
The new Neoprene-coated foams are designed to repel water when used in light-rain conditions and are available for Lavalier & Mini Lavalier microphones.
Suitable for Lavalier mics of 2.8 mm in diameter and up to 15 mm length
- Up to 20 dB wind and pop noise attenuation with minimal high-frequency loss from this slip-on foam windshield
- Excellent resistance to moisture and UV light from the durable, high quality open-cell acoustic foam
- Available in Black, Beige and Brown for a low profile windshield solution (Miniature Lavalier Foams available in Black only)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Rycote Neoprene coated Lavalier Foam
- Manufacturer: Rycote
- Model: 105525
- SKU: 105525
- RM Product #: 27044
- Warranty: 1 year warranty