SKB SKB3I-0907-6B-C Small Military Standard Case 6''
- Polypropylene Copolymer Resin Case
- Gasketed, Waterproof and Dust-Tight
- ATA Category 1 Rated
- Continuous Moulded-in Hinge
- Trigger Release Latch System
Email me when stock arrives
The SKB 3I-0907-6-C Small Mil-Std Waterproof Case 6" Deep (Black) is an injection moulded ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin case. It features a gasketed, water- and dust-tight, submersible design that is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage. The case is ATA category 1 rated. There is a continuous moulded-in hinge, "trigger release" latch system, a comfortable, snap-down rubber over-moulded cushion-grip handle, and an automatic ambient pressure equalisation valve. The case is lockable with a customer supplied padlock.
This case has a cubed foam interior.
- Injection moulded, ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin case
- ATA (Air Transport Association) category 1 rated
- MIL-STD-810F Military specification for resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage
- MIL-STD-C-4150J Military specification for waterproof and water-vapour proof cases for transit and storage
- IP67 Military specification for protection against dust and against the effect of immersion between 15cm and 1.0 m
- MIL-STD-648C Military specification for automatic ambient pressure equalisation valve
- Trigger release latch system is lockable with a customer supplied padlock
- Continuous moulded-in hinge for added protection
- Temperature rating = -40 to +71.11°C
- Snap-down rubber over-moulded cushion grip handle
|Carry/Transport Options||Top Handle|
|Interior Contents||Cube/Diced Foam|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D)||27.4 x 24.1 x 17.8 cm|
|Interior Dimensions (W x H x D)||24.1 x 18.5 x 16.0 cm|
|Interior Cubic Volume||0.008 m³|