Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #8791
- SKU: 500200
The Sennheiser E904 - Dynamic Cardioid Microphone is a cardioid instrument microphone primarily designed to reproduce drums and percussion instruments with incredible richness and detail. The E904 features a dynamic element with a cardioid polar pattern that reduces off-axis signal and residual noise. The E904 provides high headroom and low distortion when capturing signals at excessive sound pressure levels. The element responds to very fast attacks with extreme accuracy, without distortion. The E904 is an excellent choice for capturing snare drums, toms, congas, and more.
TEC Award Winner 2005 for Outstanding Technical Achievement in the category Microphone Technology/ Sound Reinforcement - the Sennheiser e900 BacklineSeries.m.i.p.a. award 2005 Best drum microphones: evolution 900 Series
- Optimized for Percussion - The E904's frequency and sensitivity response is optimized for accurate reproduction of snare drums, toms, congas and more.
- Fast Transient Response - The E904 is capable of withstanding high sound pressure levels and fast attacks are reproduced accurately without distortion.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern - The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing off-axis audio and residual noise that may cause feedback.
- Hum Compensation - The built-in hum compensation coil suppresses hum and low frequency noise.
- Rugged Construction - The rugged, durable construction is capable of handling life on the road or in studio.
- Full, impressive, lively sound for drums and percussion
- Very fast attack
- Compact body ideal for mounting on toms and snare drum
- Excellent sound profiling, adapts to all percussive styles
- Hum compensating coil
- e 904 microphone
- MZH 604 drum clamp
- User manual
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 40-18000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions: 63 x 41 mm
- Weight: 125 g