Sennheiser MKE 40-4 Cardioid Lavalier Microphone
- Cardioid Lavalier Microphone.
- For Live Sound Applications.
- Optimized for Speech Intelligibility.
- High Gain-Before-Feedback.
- 40 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response.
- Accurate Bass Reproduction.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61458
- SKU: 003579
The Sennheiser MKE 40-4 Cardioid Lavalier Microphone compatible with SK 100, SK 300, and SK 500 Evolution Wireless Series bodypack transmitters. Featuring a cardioid polar pattern that helps keep unwanted sound from coming through the mic, and high gain-before-feedback, it is well suited to capture speech on stage, or in any live sound applications.
The MKE 40 delivers a 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and handles sound pressure levels up to 118 dB. It can be used for close-miking both voices and instruments to capture a direct sound with accurate bass reproduction.
The microphone ships with two windshields (black & gray), a clip (black), and the MZM 2 / MZM 10 magnetic mount set.
- Clip-on lavalier microphone with cardioid pattern.
- Suitable for both voice and instrument miking in live sound applications.
- Optimized for speech intelligibility.
- High gain-before-feedback.
- 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response.
- Accurate bass reproduction.
- 1/8" (3.5mm) locking connector.
- Compatible with SK 100, SK 300, and SK 500 Evolution Wireless Series bodypack transmitters.
- Includes two windshields (black & Gray).
- Includes clip and MZM 2 / MZM 10 magnetic mount set.
|Frequency response||40 - 20000 Hz|
|Maximum sound pressure level (passiv)||118 dB (k=1%)|
|Sensitivity as per 121 TR 9-5||42 mV/Pa +- 3dB|