Sennheiser SK 100 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter (A: 516 - 558 MHz)
- A Band (516 to 558 MHz)
- 1680 Selectable Frequencies in UHF Range
- Infrared Wireless Synchronisation
- Up to 20 Compatible Channels
- Up to 42 MHz Bandwidth
The SK 100 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution family of wireless microphones. It features true diversity technology and can be used when paired with a companion receiver and microphone, as part of a wireless RF transmission system for live stage, theatre, presentation, and rehearsal applications.
The transmitter features 1680 frequencies tunable in 25 kHz steps with 20 fixed frequency banks and up to 12 compatible frequency presets. There is 1 user bank with up to 12 user programmable frequencies. The transmitter's menu-driven backlit display shows current frequency, frequency band and channel number, metering of AF level, transmission status, battery status, and more.
Furthermore, the transmitter is equipped with a mute switch and is powered by two 1.5V AA size batteries or by one Sennheiser BA 2015 rechargeable accupack. It is built with a rugged metal housing. The SK 100 G4 transmitter will operate about 8 hours and is equipped with a 1/8" line/mic input jack. With 25 Hz to 18 kHz AF frequency response, the SK 100 G4 is designed to deliver a natural audio quality.
- Robust bodypack transmitter for daily use on stage.
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronisation between transmitter and receiver via infrared.
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via updated linking functionality.
- Up to 20 compatible channels.
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range.
- Transmission Range: up to 100 metres
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations.
|Frequency Range||A: 516 - 558 MHz|
|Transmission Frequencies||Maximum 1680 receiving frequencies, adjustable in 25 kHz steps
20 frequency banks, each with up to 12 factory-preset channels, no intermodulation
1 frequency bank with up to 12 programmable channels
|Switching Bandwidth||Up to 42 MHz|
|Nominal/Peak Deviation||±24 kHz / ±48 kHz|
|Frequency Stability||≤ ±15 ppm|
|RF Output Power||Maximum 30 mW at 50 Ohms|
|Pilot Tone Squelch||Can be switched off|
|AF Frequency Response||Mic: 80 Hz to 18 kHz
Line: 25 Hz to 18 kHz
|Signal to Noise Ratio||≥ 110 dBA (1 mV, peak deviation)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||≤ 0.9%|
|Maximum Input Voltage||Microphone/Line: 3 V eff|
|Input Impedance||Microphone/Line: 40 kOhms, unbalanced / 1 MOhms|
|Input Sensitivity Range||60 dB, adjustable in 3 dB steps|
|Temperature Range||14 to 131°F (-10 to 55°C)|
|Power Supply||2 x AA batteries, 1.5 V or BA 2015 accupack|
|Nominal Voltage||3 V battery / 2.4 V rechargeable battery|
|Current Consumption||At Nominal Voltage: Approximately 180 mA
With Transmitter Switched Off: ≤ 25 µA
|Operating Time||Typically 8 hours|
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||82 x 64 x 24 mm|
In The Box
- Sennheiser SK 100 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter (A: 516 - 558 MHz)
- 2 x AA Batteries
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Sennheiser SK 100 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter (A: 516 - 558 MHz)
- Manufacturer: Sennheiser
- Model: SK 100 G4
- SKU: SK 100 G4-A
- RM Product #: 52304
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer warranty