SKU XSW-D XLR MALE RX
Sennheiser XSW-D XLR MALE RX Plug-In Receiver (2.4 GHz)
- For Use with XSW-D Wireless Mic System
- XLR-Male Output Connector
- For Live Vocals, Presentations
- Easy to Use, Plug & Play Operation
- Lightweight Miniature Housing
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #60847
- SKU: XSW-D XLR MALE RX
Part of the Sennheiser XSW-D digital wireless system, the XSW-D XLR MALE RX plug-in receiver is available as an individual component to be used as a backup receiver or as a replacement unit. It features an XLR-male connector, ready to plug directly into the input on a wide variety of professional audio gear, including mixing boards and portable PA systems. Note that this receiver cannot be phantom powered by a mixer. It needs to be charged ahead of time or used while being charged via USB.
The XSW-D puts world-renowned Sennheiser wireless sound quality in a miniaturised, plug-and-go, 1-button digital system that anyone can use. Plug it in, power it up, and you're immediately up and running, simplifying your setup so you can concentrate on delivering your performance with confidence.
Plug In, Turn On: It Works
- The 1-button, 1-LED concept with single-button interface and status indicator effortlessly handles power and linking tasks for you—without the need for any additional button pressing. (For optimal results, use of the XSW-D is recommended in environments with limited Wi-Fi / 2.4 GHz traffic.)
Step Up to Sennheiser Sound Quality
- Sennheiser wireless mic systems are an industry standard, prised by professionals for their clarity and reliability. The XSW-D system allows first-time and budget-conscious users to get their hands on genuine Sennheiser sound quality without breaking the bank.
Easy 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
- Nothing ruins a take like hearing the weather report coming through your mic. Unlike traditional analogue wireless systems, the XSW-D digital system operates in the 2.4 GHz ISM band, protecting the integrity of your signal from interruptions and drop outs caused by TV channels, radios, or other sources.
- Thanks to Sennheiser's channel allocation and interference management technology, the system selects the best operating frequency and automatically switches to a clean channel to provide reliable transmission at a distance up to 250' line of sight.
Licence-Free Operation Worldwide
- Because the XSW-D system operates in the licence-free 2.4 GHz band, you don't have to worry about local licencing laws, frequency coordination, and other technical hassles.
- Simply let the system pick a channel for you, and start performing—whether you're working at home or anywhere in the world.
- Eco-friendly USB-rechargeable lithium-ion battery—1-hour charging to reach 50% of battery time
- 5-hour total battery life gives you plenty of playing time
- Conveniently recharge battery via USB while in operation or during breaks throughout the day
- Low 3.9 ms latency with aptX Live codec specifically designed to maximise digital wireless microphone performance
- Up to five systems can be operated simultaneously in the same environment
- Mute from either transmitter or receiver
- Multi-pairing lets you quickly switch between multiple transmitters linked to one receiver (note that only one transmitter can broadcast to one receiver at a time)
|Wireless Transmission||Digital 2.4 GHz|
|RF Frequency Band||2400 to 2483.5 MHz|
|Max Systems per Setup||5|
|Antenna||1 x Internal|
|Number of Audio Channels||1|
|Audio I/O||1 x XLR 3-Pin Male Unbalanced Line Output|
|Frequency Response||80 Hz to 18 kHz|
|USB Port||1 x USB Type-C (Bus Power, Charging)|
|Power Requirements||Battery, USB Bus Power|
|Battery Type||1 x Built-In Rechargeable(Not Replaceable)|
|Internal Battery Capacity||850 mAh|
|Battery Charging Time||3 Hours|
|Approx. Battery Life||5 Hours (Lithium Rechargeable)|
|Battery Cycle Count||Up to 1000 Cycles|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 131°F / -10 to 55°C|
|Dimensions||1.1 x 4.3 x 0.9" / 28.0 x 109.0 x 24.0 mm|