Shure HA-8091 Domed Helical Antenna (460 to 900 MHz)
- Improved Bandwidth and Range.
- Minimised RF Dropouts.
- 460 to 900 MHz Frequency Range.
- 9 to 11 dBi On-Axis Gain.
- 14 dB Rear Rejection.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65827
- SKU: HA-8091
The Shure HA-8091 Domed Helical Antenna (460 to 900 MHz) is a domed helical antenna designed to provide reliable wireless signal transmission or reception with improved bandwidth and range for system integrators and audio engineers in large-scale live stage applications. 360° polarisation reduces dropouts and yields dependable RF energy for receivers and transmitters, whether stationary or mobile. It operates in the 460 to 900 MHz frequency range and offers 14 dB of rear rejection. With 9 to 11 dBi of gain, signal strength is not compromised. A right-angle BNC female connector ensures standard connectivity.
- Ideal for use in large-scale events, where it may be improbable to control the orientation of sending and receiving ends of the wireless system
- Unlike traditional whip antennas which transmit and receive signals in a single polarisation, the circular motion of the RF field emitted by the helical antenna distributes the signal through all possible polarisation, greatly reducing the risk of dropouts
- High gain ensures strong signal
- RF energy rotates through all 360 degrees of polarisation, providing clear reception in the artist's ears and in the wireless mic's receiver no matter how they may move about on stage
- Use as a transmitting antenna or a receiving antenna
- Dual mounting adapter supports 5/8"-27 and 3/8"-16 standards
|Frequency Range||460 to 900 MHz|
|Antenna Gain||9 to 11 dBi (on axis)|
|Rejection||Rear: 14 dB|
|RF Connector||Right-angle BNC female|
|Mounting||Dual Adapter: 5/8"-27 US standard and 3/8"-16 European standard|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||14 x 14 x 10" / 35.6 x 35.6 x 25.4 cm|
|Weight||5 lb / 2.3 kg|