Shure WBH54B Beta 54 Headworn Vocal Microphone (Black)
- With TA4 Connector.
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern.
- For Speech and Vocal Reproduction.
- Handles High, Sound-Pressure Levels.
- Includes 2 x Snap-Fit Foam Windscreens.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65976
- SKU: WBH54B
The black Shure WBH54B Beta 54 Headworn Vocal Microphone (Black) is a subminiature, supercardioid electret condenser headworn microphone with a TA4 connector that provides uncompromised sound quality and reliability with minimal visibility. It can be used to capture audio for Shure wireless transmitters in broadcast TV, theatre, and touring applications and delivers full, clear, and natural reproduction of speech and vocals.
The Beta 54 headworn microphone is built with a durable, low-profile wire frame headband that is fully adjustable for stability and comfort. The Beta 54 includes: two snap-fit foam windscreens, two standard protective caps, a swivelling lapel clip, two boom holders, a logo pad, and a plastic carrying case. In addition, the Beta 54 features improved RF immunity against cellular and RF devices.
- Supercardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and ambient rejection
- Extended frequency response tailored for vocal performances
- Able to handle extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Snap-fit foam windscreens stay in place during intensive movement
- Built with a TA4F connector for wireless applications
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||152.5 dB SPL Peak|
|Impedance||160 Ohms at 1 kHz|
|Sensitivity||56 dBV/Pa at 1 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||109.4 dB A-Weighted|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||55 dB A-Weighted|
|Equivalent Noise Level||43.1 dB|
|Output Connector||TA4F/Mini XLR|
|Cable Length||5' / 1.52 m|
|Operating Voltage||5 V|
|Weight||1.2 oz / 34.02 g|