Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #56398
- SKU: 2093
SmallRig Wooden Universal Side Handle 2093 is designed to provide a comfortable handheld shooting for cameramen. It is locked via two thumb screws and fits any cage featuring two 1/4" threaded holes with 18mm distance on the side. And use the built-in hex to re-tighten the thumb screws. If you want to use it on the other side of the cage, just take off the connection part of handle and change the direction. It can be adjusted up and down based on your needs. The handle features a cold shoe on the top for microphone and light, 1/4" & 3/8" screw holes on the top allows for mounting magic arm or ballhead for monitor.
- Fits any cage featuring two 1/4" threaded holes with 18mm distance on the side.
- Features one 3/8" and two 1/4" threaded holes for magic arm and ballhead.
- A cold shoe on the top allows you to mount microphone and light.
- Built-in Allen wrench for quick adjustment.
- One piece aluminium alloy inner part and wooden handle external part to provide a comfortable and lightweight handheld shooting.
|Product Dimensions:||105 X 77 X 52mm|
|Compatibility:||Any cage featuring two 1/4” threaded holes with 18mm distance on the side|