Tascam MM-4D/IN-X 4-Channel Mic/Line Input Dante Converter with Built-In DSP Mixer
this item may be nonreturnable
- For PA, SR, and Pro Audio Environments.
- 4 XLR Analogue Mic / Line Inputs.
- 4 Dante Inputs / Outputs.
- Flexible Routing.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) Power Supply.
The Tascam MM-4D/IN-X 4-Channel Mic/Line Input Dante Converter with Built-In DSP Mixer can be used to convert 4-channel mic/line input signals on XLR connectors into 4-channel Dante input/output signals for pro audio applications.
The MM-4D/IN-X Input/Output Dante Convertor features level control and is compatible with Dante Domain Manager software, which offers security functions, enables the use of wide area networks, and provides easy access to Dante systems using already established network infrastructures. With AES67 mode, connection to AES67 network systems is also possible. Two installation brackets are included.
- 4-channel mic/line input with phantom power (+48v) support on 3-pin XLR connectors
- 4 Dante inputs/outputs
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Sample rate up to 24-bit / 96 kHz
- Supports Dante daisy-chain, which allows two Dante Compact Processor models to be connected without a network switch
- Compatible with Dante Domain Manager and Dante AES67 mode
- Flexible scene preset function allows you to work in different area situations (up to 50 presets)
- Two types of user-control software available for Windows/Mac/iOS/Android devices:
- TASCAM DCP CONNECT, for integrators: input/output routing selection, DSP/design/scene settings of the complete system, etc.
- TASCAM EZ CONNECT, for end-users: simple app design for only the necessary functions such as area-volume settings, etc.
- Remote control via Dante
- Half-rack mountable size
- Equipped with indicators that show LAN/Dante connection status and sample rate
- Equipped with signal indicators that monitor digital input/output signals
- Configurable reference level (via remote control only)
- Surface-mount adapters for installation under desks included
|Formats Supported||44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, 16/24-Bit, 4 Channels|
|Gigabit Ethernet||1000 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3ab)|
|Cable||Category 5e or Faster STP Cables|
|Connector||3-Pin XLR Connectors (1: GND, 2: HOT, 3: COLD)|
|Minimum Input Level||-70 dBu|
|Maximum Input Level||+26 dBu|
|Input Impedance||2.0 kOhms or Higher|
|Equivalent Input Noise||-125 dBu (150 Ohms, 22 kHz LPF+A, JEITA)|
|Frequency Response||Dante In / Dante Out:
±0.5 dB: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (44.1/48 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)
±0.5 dB: 20 Hz - 40 kHz (88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)
|Distortion||0.003 % (when −1 dBFS Input, 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||108 dB (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)|
|Crosstalk||100 dB (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)|
|Dynamic Range||108 dB (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)|
|Power||PoE Class 0
Tascam PS-P1220E AC Adapter (Sold Separately)
|Power Consumption||7.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||8.4 x 1.7 x 5.4" / 21.4 x 4.4 x 13.6 cm|
|Weight||31.2 oz / 885.0 g|
In The Box
- Tascam MM-4D/IN-X 4-Channel Mic/Line Input Dante Convertor with Built-In DSP Mixer.
- Installation Brackets.
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Tascam MM-4D/IN-X 4-Channel Mic/Line Input Dante Converter with Built-In DSP Mixer
- Manufacturer: Tascam
- Model: MM-4D/IN-X
- SKU: TASCAMMM-4D-IN-X
- RM Product #: 65770