Tiffen 4.5" Round Water White Glass IRND 0.6 Filter (2-Stop)
- 0.6 Solid Neutral Density Filter
- Attenuates IR Wavelengths above 700nm
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
- Allows Wider Aperture
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #66275
- SKU: W412IRND6
Pairing infrared attenuation with solid neutral density, the 4.5" Round Water White Glass IRND 0.6 Filter from Tiffen is a versatile solution to reduce exposure values and achieve neutral colour. The neutral density portion of the filter offers a 2-stop exposure reduction for working with longer shutter speeds or wider aperture settings. The infrared portion attenuates infrared wavelengths above 700nm to benefit working with CCD and CMOS sensors under difficult lighting conditions where infrared pollution can affect colour balance. This infrared design also works proportionately to the density value, allowing you to achieve comparably neutral results from density to density in varying lighting conditions. The filter is constructed from Water White optical glass and utilises Tiffen ColorCore technology for maintained clarity and quality. It measures 4.5" in diameter and is suitable for use in select matte boxes and sunshades.
- Alleviating the need to use multiple filters at once, this filter combines two distinct effects to reduce the number of filter surfaces in use.
- IRND 0.6 filter offers a 2-stop exposure reduction to permit working with longer shutter speeds or wider aperture settings than normally required.
- The infrared attenuating design eliminates infrared bleed above 700nm, is proportionate to the neutral density value, and helps to ensure clean, accurate colours and true blacks.
- Constructed from ColorCore technology Water White optical glass for maintained image quality.
- Measures 4.5" in diameter and is suited for use with select matte boxes and sunshades.
|Filter Type||Solid ND Combination|
|Combination Type||IR Attenuation|
|Density||0.6 (2 Stops)|