- Absorbs Ultraviolet Light
- Reduces Bluish Cast of Daylight
- Provides Additional Warmth to Image
- General Protective Filter
- ColorCore Technology
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #28800
- SKU: 67WRMUV
The Tiffen 67mm Warm UV Filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. This filter is especially useful when photographing at high altitudes or around bodies of water. No additional contrast is provided, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
This filter also provides the effects of an 812 filter for adding more warmth to imagery in order to create more pleasing skin tones. It counters the bluish colour casts of electronic flash, overly shadowed conditions, and other overwhelming cool colourations.
The UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
Tiffen filters are made using ColorCore technology; a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, then mounting to precision metal rings.
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
- Provides more warmth to images and helps to produce pleasing skin tones.
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
||Absorbs UV rays and reduces bluish cast from daylight
Provides additional warmth to image
|Front Filter Thread Size
|Front Lens Cap Size