Tiffen 72mm Graduated Neutral Density (ND) Glass Filter 0.6
- 2 Stop Graduated Neutral Density Filter
- Reduce Exposure in Selective Areas
- ColorCore Technology
- 0.6 ND graduated filter
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #7992
- SKU: 72CGND6
The Tiffen 72mm Graduated 0.6 ND Filter is a graduated neutral density filter that helps to specifically darken skies and other bright areas of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a feathered line between the density and clear areas. Neutral density filters do not affect the colouration of the image and the 0.6 density provides a 2 stop reduction in light from entering the lens.
Tiffen filters are made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, and then mounting to precision metal rings.
- 0.6 ND graduated filter for darkening skies and other bright areas of the image.
- Feathered edge is neither soft nor hard, providing a natural-appearing taper between the density and clear areas of the filter.
- Neutral density filters do not affect the overall colouration of the image.
|Filter Type||Graduated ND|
|Graduation Type||Soft Edge|
|Density||0.6 (2 Stops)|
|Circular Size||72 mm|
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet||72 mm|