Tiffen 82mm 85 Color Conversion Filter
The Tiffen 82mm 85 Colour Conversion Filter helps to decrease the colour temperature from 5500 to 3400K, allowing the use of tungsten-balanced film in daylight conditions. The warming effect of this filter requires a 0.6-stop increase in exposure for normal results.
This filter is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, and then mounting to precision metal rings.
- Colour conversion filter decreases colour temperature and provides a warming effect.
- Converts 5500 to 3400K for using tungsten-balanced film in daylight conditions.
- Filter factor of 1.6 requires a 0.6-stop increase in exposure.
In The Box
- Tiffen 82mm 85 Color Conversion Filter
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Tiffen 82mm 85 Color Conversion Filter
- Manufacturer: Tiffen
- Model: 8285
- SKU: 8285
- RM Product #: 65633