- Compatible with all Tilta Lens Control Handles
- Modular Design
- Accommodates 4x5.6 and New 95mm Circular Filters
- Product: #90575
- SKU: MB-T16-A
Tilta Mirage Matte Box + VND Kit
Mirage is a new matte box system developed for the latest era of video creators, an ultra lightweight build, multifunctional modular design, and affordable solution for modern and efficient video production.
Featuring a new standard 95mm clamp on backing that can be mounted directly onto classic cinema lenses such as ARRI Ultra Primes, Leica Summicron-C, etc., as well as adaptable to more accessible DSLR and Mirrorless Lenses, to support all video creators.
- Our new circular filter design is more cost efficient due to its lighter weight and smaller size, weighing only 1/4th of a traditional 4x5.65 filter.
- Inherited from the film industry, the cartridge filter design replaces the conventional screw on filter system and can be quickly installed with a single press.
- The system supports a variety of special effect circular filters, such as star patterns, multi-coloured streaks, anamorphic flares, black and white pro mists, and other lens effects that can fully support all aspects of your creative vision for modern video production.
- Featuring a newly designed Variable ND module, developed in close collaboration with top tier optical manufacturers, the VND module accommodates multiple configurations, the lightest being only 130g.
- Using new PL + CPL technology, the VND module can produce accurate colours even at its maximum density.
- The Variable ND can be gradually adjusted, allowing you to keep consistent exposure when lighting conditions change unexpectedly.
- The module has built-in hard stops between ND 0.3 ~ ND 2.7 to ensure no risk of an X-Pattern Cross Shadow.
- The VND module can be wirelessly controlled by a micro motor (optional) to remotely adjust the ND level which offers more flexibility while shooting. The standard wireless range is 100m and can be extended further by a wireless signal amplifier for aerial photography (optional).