VisibleDust Arctic Butterfly 724S Super Brite Sensor Brush
- Super-Charged Fibres (SCF) Technology
- Two Bright LED Lights
- Safe on ITO-Coated Sensors
- DC Rotary Engine Spins and Charges Brush
- Three-Stage Power Button
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #76222
- SKU: 19313124
Safely clean a camera's sensor with the Arctic Butterfly 724S Super Brite Sensor Brush from VisibleDust . By turning on the device's DC rotary engine through its three-stage power button, the thin nano-coated fibres will spin up to create a static charge in the brush. This spinning maximises the capability of lifting dust off the sensor.
The brush handle is equipped with two bright LED lights that illuminate inside a camera's chamber, helping to clean the sensor evenly. The LED lights also help to navigate safely inside and not accidentally drag the bristles against the chamber and contaminate the brush, which would cause a smear the next time the sensor is cleaned.
No glues or adhesives are used to construct the sensor brush because overtime bristles become loose. Additionally, the Arctic Butterfly Sensor Brushes are safe to use on ITO-coated sensors (Indium Tin Oxide) or digital cameras with built-in sensor cleaning systems. Please note, do not spin the brush while it is on or near the sensor.
- The DC rotary engine spins the Nano-coated, thin fibres to create a static charge in the brush (Super-Charged Fibres Technology), which maximises the capability of lifting dust of the sensor
- Two bright LED lights help to illuminate and to clean a sensor evenly, and safely navigate the brush as to not touch the chamber because the bristles become contaminated
- Arctic Butterfly Sensor Brushes are safe to use on ITO-coated sensors (Indium Tin Oxide) or digital cameras with built-in sensor cleaning systems
- Powered by two user-supplied AAA batteries
|Power||2 x AAA (not included)|
|Dimension||Device: 7 x 1.2 x 1" / 17.8 x 3.1 x 2.5 cmCase: 8 x 2 x 1.3" / 20.3 x 5.1 x 3.3 cm|
|Weight||Device: 2.1 oz / 60 gDevice and Case: 4.6 oz / 130 g|