YN-560 III YN560III YN560 III is almost identical in specifications to the YN560-II except for one addition: integrated radio flash triggering. in that it will respond to a RF-602 or RF-603 on-camera transmitter without the need for an additional receiver.
This is via it's RX slave mode. RX slave flash mode can be selected though pressing down button [Triggering Mode]. The slave flash mode is transmitted by 2.4G radio, respecively supporting YONGNUO wireless trigger RF-602, RF-603. This is set up through through the Advanced Options settings, provided with 16 channels (CH1-CH16). Just set the YN560-III and RF-602, RF-603 to the same channel.
- Use RF-602 or RF-603 2.4G ultra-long-range wireless flash system at distances up to 100 meters.
- Full support for 16 channels,
- Large-size LCD display
- The YN560-III is equipped with large-size LCD screen, easy clear, intuitive view or set the flash of the function, and easy to use.
- Equipped with power zoom function
- ZOOM button, covering a focal length between 24 ~ 105mm cycle movements.
- GN58 @ ISO100, 105mm
- High index 2.4G radio flash support M / Multi mode.
- Various trigger synchronizations possible using, S1 and S2 to avoid the pre-flash-sensitive trigger.
- Equipped with an external power outlet
- The YN560-III is equipped with an external power outlet, to meet a higher demand for refresh speed.
- Equipped with a PC sync port
- The YN560-III equipped with a standard PC synchronous port, using a PC sync cord flash sync flash.