AJA CRV44-S-NF 8-lane PCIe 2.0, 4 x SDI (Fanless Version, Low Profile)
- PCIe Express Gen 2.0 8-lane
- Up to four independent* channels 3G, HD, SD-SDI I/O
- All SD/HD/2K x 1080/4K video formats
- 3G input/output for High Frame Rate (HFR) support
- 8/10-bit YCbCr and 12- bit RGB frame buffer formats
- 2 independent Mixer/Keyer widgets.
- 4 independent 16-channel 48 kHz SDI embedded audio I/O engines
- Analog Color Black or HD Tri-Level Sync
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #81413
- SKU: AJA-CRV44-S-NF
The AJA CRV44-S-NF 8-lane PCIe 2.0, 4 x SDI (Fanless Version, Low Profile) is a fanless, low profile PCIe bracket with 2" cables that allows the user to configure each SDI connection individually as input or output and mix formats for up to 4 HD or SD channels on a single card. As demand rises for higher resolutions, combine SDI connections into a single 4K/UHD channel, allowing incredible flexibility and futureproofing.
- Multi-Stream, Multi-Format PCIe I/O Card: Corvid 44 allows AJA Developer Partner applications to access up to four simultaneous input and output streams on a single PCIe card, making it perfect for a wide variety of medium density applications.
- Flexible Multi-Format I/O: Each BNC connection on Corvid 44 can be set programmatically as either an input or output and each can support a different video format, provided all format use the same clock timing. Connections can also be linked together to support dual link or 4K/UltraHD formats.
- High Frame Rate Support: Corvid 44 supports 4K (4096 x 2160) and UltraHD (3840 x 2160) High Frame Rate (HFR) workflows. Working at frame rates of 48p, 50p and 60p ensure smooth motion for the most demanding 4K and UltraHD applications. High frame rates are not limited to 4K and UltraHD with Corvid 44, multiple 720p and 1080p HD inputs and outputs are also supported at frame rates up to 50p and 60p, making Corvid 44 extremely flexible for your current and future needs.