Audio Technica AT8531 In-Line Powering Module
this item may be nonreturnable
- TB3-Male (3-pin) Input
- Standard XLR Output
- Body-pack power supply
- Supplies 9-52V phantom power
The Audio Technica AT8531 is an in-line body-pack power supply for AT gooseneck and overhead microphones. The unit is designed to supply 9 to 52V phantom power and uses AA batteries. A low frequency roll-off switch is provided and minimises structure and wind noise and a belt clip provides added stability. The unit features a TB3-male input and standard 3-pin XLR-male output connector.
- Power module for AT803b, AT831b, ATM73a, ATM75, U841A, U851A, U853A(W), U853A(W)U, U857A(W)U
|Connector Type||Input: TB3-male mini XLR
Output: 3-pin XLR-male
|Switches||3-position: Low-Frequency Roll-Off / Flat / Off|
|Power||9-52 Volts Phantom Power
supplied from external source or via "AA" batteries
|Dimensions||83 x 63 x 22mm (HxWxD)|
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Audio Technica AT8531 In-Line Powering Module
- Manufacturer: Audio Technica
- Model: AT8531
- SKU: AT8531
- RM Product #: 30952
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty on all Audio Technica products. 5 year limited warranty on all Audio Technica Wired Microphones.