Audio Technica ATM-610 Dynamic Hypercardioid Vocal Microphone
this item may be nonreturnable
- Dynamic Element
- Hypercardioid Polar Patten
- Dual-Wall Floating Construction
- Hi-ENERGY Neodymium Magnet
The Audio-Technica ATM-610 is a hypercardioid dynamic microphone designed for vocal performance application. The rugged design of the ATM-610 long term performance under the most adverse conditions. The ATM-610 features a hypercardioid polar pattern for optimum rejection of off-axis noise and feedback. The wide frequency response is tailored for smooth, natural vocal reproduction. The ATM-610 is a workhorse solution for stage performances.
The dynamic element handles high sound pressure without distortion and noise.
Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
Dual-Wall Floating Construction
Special dual-wall floating construction reduces handling noise and assures consistent performance from mic to mic.
Hi-ENERGY Neodymium Magnet
Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for articulate vocal reproduction.
|Frequency Response||40-16,000 Hz|
|Power Requirements||Dynamic Element phantom power not required|
|Output Impedance||300 ohms|
|Output Connectors||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions||177 x 48 mm (Length x Diameter)|
In The Box
- Audio Technica ATM-610 Dynamic Hypercardioid Vocal Microphone
- AT8470 Quiet-Flex Stand Clamp
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter
- Soft Protective Pouch
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Audio Technica ATM-610 Dynamic Hypercardioid Vocal Microphone
- Manufacturer: Audio Technica
- Model: ATM610
- SKU: ATM610
- RM Product #: 32384
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty on all Audio Technica products. 5 year limited warranty on all Audio Technica Wired Microphones.