Behringer TRUTH B2030A Active 2-Way Reference Studio Monitor
- Long-throw 6-3/4" Woofer.
- Built-in 75 & 35 Watt Power Amps.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61441
- SKU: B2030A
The single Behringer TRUTH B2030A Active 2-Way Reference Studio Monitor with a 1" tweeter and 6.75" woofer housed in a sturdy vibration-resistant cabinet and powered by a 75 and 35-watt amplifier. The input connectors are balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS, and the magnetic speaker shielding we've come to expect has been provided.
The documentation for the TRUTH B2030A speakers emphasizes their inherent linearity of frequency response and the neutrality of the playback experience, meant to decrease listener fatigue and increase the area of the elusive "sweet spot". However, if the neutral listening experience is not for you, or if the sound of your control room is less than desirable, Behringer has generously included a cockpit's worth of rear-panel frequency control switches enabling the user to tune the speakers to the environment or simply to taste.
- Input Level Control Knob - Enables independent monitoring level control directly from the speaker.
- Magnetically Shielded - For use in close proximity to computer monitors.
- Overload Protection - Separate, integrated 2-band-limiting circuits provided.
- MDF Enclosure - Sturdy, durable, and ported low-vibration speaker cabinets.
- Customised Playback - Extensive control of speaker response to room acoustics through rear panel switch selection.
- High Headroom - High SPL, well-matched amplification
- Linear Response - Wave Guide Dispersion Technology for optimised phasing decreases listening fatigue, increases "sweet spot" area.
|Low Frequency Driver||6.75" Polypropylene Diaphragm|
|Mid Frequency Driver||No|
|High Frequency Driver||.75" Ferro-Fuid Cooled Dome|
|LF Amplifier||75 Watts|
|HF Amplifier||35 Watts|
|Crossover||Active, 4th Order Linkwitz-Riley, 2khz Frequency|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz - 21 kHz|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||113 dB SPL @ 1 m|
|Controls and Indicators||Front:
1 x Power On LED
1 x Limiter Activated LED
1 x Power Switch
1 x Input Sensitivity Trim
1 x 4-Position LF Response Switch
1 x 4-Position LF Room Compensation Switch
1 x 4-Position HF Response Switch
1 x 3-Position Power Mode Switch
1 x 2-Position Mute Low Speaker Switch
1 x 2-Position Mute High Speaker Switch
|Connectors||1 x XLR Female, Balanced
1 x 1/4" TRS Phone, Balanced
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||12.5 x 8.4 x 8.3" (317 x 214 x 211mm)|
|Weight||21.6 lb (9.8 kg)|
Front-Ported Bass Reflex Cabinet