Bright Tangerine Misfit Atom Clamp-On Matte Box with Anti Reflective Tilt Bracket
- Fits Lenses Up to 114 mm Outside Diameter
- Clamp-On Design
- Holds Up to Two 4x4" or 4x5.65" Filters
- A.R.F. Bracket Minimises Reflections
- Provides Wide Field of View
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #32570
- SKU: B1230.0011
The Misfit Atom Matte Box from Bright Tangerine is a small, lightweight, yet strong clamp-on matte box for lenses with an outer diameter of up to 114 mm. This kit includes the Atom Misfit matte box, a flexible lens hood, and an A.R.F. bracket. It holds up to two 4x4 or 4x5.65" filters without using filter trays. The included A.R.F (Anti-Reflection) bracket tilts your filters to help minimise reflections. The matte box provides a wide field of view suitable for many wide angle lenses even with two filters mounted.
The removable flexible hood is built to hold its shape over time, even in temperature extremes. The matte box with hood weighs in at under 200 g, only 98 g without the hood. This makes the matte box suitable for use with gimbals and Steadicams, and the removable hood makes the matte box an excellent choice for aerial shooting.
- Made of aluminium, stainless steel, and an elasto polymer, the Misfit Atom is designed to be extremely strong and lightweight. It clamps on lenses with an outer diameter of 114 mm, or smaller if you use step up adapter rings, not included. To prevent the matte box from rotating while you focus or zoom, be certain to use lenses with an internal focus design.
- You can securely insert up to two 4x4", 4x5.65", or a combination of those filters directly into the matte box without using a filter tray. The clamp at the top of the matte box secures the filters so they will not fall out unexpectedly.
- The included A.R.F. tilts your filters 6°. This helps minimise reflections off the filters from bright light sources striking the filters.
|Materials||Aluminium, elasto polymer, stainless steel|
|Lens Diameter||Max: 114 mm|
|Total Filter Stages||2|
|Weight||Without Filters: 195 g
Without Filters or Lens Hood: 98 g