- Ethernet Conversion to 2 DMX Universes.
- Optical and Electrical Isolation.
- Onboard LED Indicators.
- Supports Power-Over-Ethernet (POE)
- Product: #71067
- SKU: DMXAN2
The CHAUVET DJ DMX-AN2 Converter is a multipurpose Art-Nett/sACN node that converts one Ethernet cable to two DMX universes. With its optical and electrical isolation, the DMX-AN2 is ready for any situation, while the durable Neutrik etherCON in/thru port ensures reliable performance. Both outputs can be set to either Art-Nett or sACN, and the DMX-AN2 functions as an Art-Nett to DMX or DMX to Art-Nett interface. The unit supports Power over Ethernet (POE) or can be powered by the included external power supply.
- Multipurpose Art-Nett/sACN node converts 1 Ethernet cable to 2 DMX universes.
- Optical and electrical isolation is ready for any situation.
- No universe/subnet setup with the built-in web-based GUI.
- Durable Neutrik etherCON in/thru port ensures reliability.
- Automatically redirect the web page if the IP address is changed.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (POE) or an external power supply.
- Both outputs can be set to either Art-Nett or sACN.
- Functions as an Art-Nett to DMX or DMX to Art-Nett interface.
- Onboard LED indicators quickly inform status.
- Integrated mounting bracket to quickly instal into any location.
|Connectors||2 x DMX 3-Pin XLR|
|Control Protocol||Art-Nett, DMX, sACN
Art-Nett Version: 3
|Voltage||Input Voltage: 9 VDC, 500 mA
External Power Supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
POE: 48 V, 0.4 A
|Dimensions||4.7 x 2.5 x 1.5" / 120 x 64 x 39 mm|
|Weight||0.4 lb / 0.2 kg|