(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Promise Technology SANLink2 20 Gb/s Thunderbolt 2 to 10GBase-T Ethernet Bridge AdapterProduct #28048 | SKU PT-SANLINK-2-10G |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The SANLink2 20 Gb/s Thunderbolt 2 to 10GBase-T Ethernet Bridge Adapter from Promise Technology enables Ethernet connectivity on systems with a Thunderbolt 2 port. It features dual Thunderbolt 2 ports for connecting Mac and Windows systems, and supports speeds up to 20 Gb/s. It provides access to low-latency, high-bandwidth storage, reduces file load times, allows for instantaneous response time during timeline scrubbing, and speeds up large media file transfers.
Windows compatibility for OEM only.
- The SANLink2 10GBase-T ports can be used to connect Thunderbolt 2 enabled Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, or iMac directly to 10 Gb/s Ethernet network, using a high-speed Thunderbolt 2 input/output port
- The SANLink2 adapter runs at full duplex bandwidth over a single Thunderbolt 2 connection and delivers full native 10 Gb/s speed
- Streamline workflows for creative professionals
- Edit files in real time in native uncompressed formats
- Enables Ethernet connectivity on systems with a Thunderbolt 2 port
- Dual 10GBase-T channel ports
- Dual 20 Gb/s Thunderbolt 2 ports with DisplayPort, and daisy-chain support
- Supports Xsan and StorNext file systems
- Supports Mac OS X and Windows
Please Note:Windows compatibility for OEM only. close * Thunderbolt cable included
||2 x 10GBase-T Ethernet ports
|Thunderbolt Ports/Host Bus Type
||2 x 20 Gb/s Thunderbolt 2 ports (daisy-chained device support)
||Full duplex @ 10 Gb/s
Auto-negotiate with 1 Gb/s
||2 x LEDs:
Green: Link status
Amber: Link speed
||Mac OS X 10.8.5, 10.9 (Mavericks) or later
Windows (OEM only)