Canare HD-SDI Video Coaxial Cable - BNC to BNC Connectors - 35'
- Serial Digital Video Coaxial Cable
- Dual Copper Braids
- Supports SMPTE 259M/292M/424M Standards
- 75-Ohm HD BNC Connectors
- 100% Sweep Tested
The 35' HD-SDI Video Coaxial Cable - BNC to BNC Connectors from Canare is a precision serial digital video coaxial cable that offers throughput for HD-SDI video signals for professional broadcast applications. Thanks to dual copper braids that impart high flexibility, the RG6 coaxial cable can be bent around tight corners or run through tight spaces while still providing high quality, low-loss transfer.
- Transfers serial digital HD-SDI video signals for professional broadcast performance broadband facilities
- 18 AWG RG6 digital video coaxial cable
- Dual copper braids for high flexibility and strength
- Supports SMPTE 259M, 292M, and 424M standards
- 100% sweep tested
- BCP-B series 75-Ohm HD BNC connectors are capable of handling data rates that exceed 3 Gbps SMPTE424M standards
- Available in black, blue, green, and red colors
|Cable Length||35' / 10 m|
|Wire Gauge||18 AWG|
|Maximum Impedance||75 Ohms|
In The Box
- Canare HD-SDI Video Coaxial Cable - BNC to BNC Connectors - 35'
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Canare HD-SDI Video Coaxial Cable - BNC to BNC Connectors - 35'
- Manufacturer: Canare
- Model: CA56HSVB35
- SKU: CA56HSVB35
- RM Product #: 67033
- Length Meters: 10 m
- Length Feet: 35 ft
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty