- 8.29MP, 1" CMOS Sensor.
- UHD 4K 60 fps, HD 120 fps Onboard.
- HDMI 2.0 & 3G-SDI Outputs.
- Integrated 15x Optical Zoom Lens.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #51611
- SKU: 2212C002
The Canon XF405 Camcorder is a compact, ergonomic camera featuring UHD 4K capture, a 1" CMOS sensor, and two XLR audio inputs. The XF405's optics include an integrated 15x HD optical zoom with up to 30x Advanced Zoom, a nine-bladed iris for more natural highlights, and five-axis optical image stabilisation. Pro-style features include Dual-Pixel Autofocus (DPAF), and dual DIGIC DV 6 image processors with high sensitivity and low noise, supporting Wide DR Gamma.
The camera records Full HD 1080p and UHD 4K up to 60 fps—captured to dual SD card slots—and outputs via HDMI 2.0 and 3G-SDI ports. On the audio side, the XF405 features four channels of audio with manual/automatic recording levels and two XLR inputs. Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to control the camera's functions via browser and transfer proxy files. Camera control is also available using the included WL-D89 remote. XF-AVC UHD 4K 60p Long GOP recording is scheduled to be available through a firmware update in 2018.
- 8.29MP, 1" CMOS sensor.
- Integrated 15x optical zoom lens.
- Advanced Zoom up to 30x.
- UHD 4K 60 fps, HD 120 fps onboard recording.
- Dual XLR inputs, four channels of audio.
- Dual-pixel CMOS autofocus feature.
- Two DIGIC DV 6 processors.
- Two SD memory card slots.
- HDMI 2.0 and 3G-SDI output.
|Zoom Range||15x optical|
|Media Card Slots||2 x SD|
2 x 3-pin XLR, with level control
1 x HDMI 2.0
1 x 3G-SDI
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||14.9 x 21.6 x 26.7 cm|