(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Corsair Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Windowed Case (Black)Product #36474 | SKU CC-9011073-WW |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Swing-Out Side Panels
- 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0
- Modular Bay System
- 9 x Expansion Slots
- Full-Tower Form Factor
The black Graphite Series 760T Full-Tower Windowed Case from Corsair has a full windowed, hinged side panel with flush-mount latches. The front panel has two 5.5" intake fans with red LEDs, and a dual-speed fan selector for performance or silence. It offers ample cooling potential inside, with eight fan mounting locations and room for multiple radiators for self-contained liquid CPU coolers, or even custom liquid cooling. Modular drive cages and laterally mounted SSD bays maximise the interior volume.
Swing-Out Side Panels
The side panels are hinged with flush-mount latches, making 760T easy to open. They can also be removed entirely by simply lifting them off of the hinges.
The 760T is designed for high performance system builds, and high performance systems require optimal cooling. There are eight total fan mounts, with room for top, front, bottom and rear-mounted radiators.
Optimal Drive Bay Design
The four SSD bays are mounted laterally to make an efficient use of the interior space. The combo 3.5"/2.5" drive bays employ a modular bay system, so you can remove the bays you do not need. The end result is an open interior optimised for long GPUs and free airflow.
USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 Connectors
Its front panel has two high-speed USB 3.0 connectors, two USB 2.0 connectors, headphone, and microphone connectors for your headset.
The AF140L fans are custom-engineered by Corsair to deliver high-volume airflow with less noise and turbulence. The large diameter allows them to run at low RPM, and they are positioned to deliver cool air directly to your GPUs. A front panel switch allows you to toggle between silent and performance modes.
- Full panel window for maximum visibility of your internal components
- Hinged side panels with quick release latches for easy access
- Expansion room for building high-performance systems
- Tool-free SSD, hard drive, and optical drive installation
- Includes three AF140L fans, (front fans with red LEDs) with room for up to eight fans
- Modular drive cage system for highly customisable layouts
- Two modular drive cages house three 3.5" or 2.5" drives each
- Four tool-free dedicated SSD cages, sideways mounted
- Designed for fast and straightforward builds
- Easily accessed dust filters
- Excellent cable routing with rubber grommets for clean builds
- Nine expansion slots for multiple PCIe devices or large motherboards
|Motherboard Support||E-ATX, XL-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX|
|External Drive Bays||3 x 5.25"|
|Internal Drive Bays||6 x 2.5"
4 x 2.5"
|Expansion Slots||9 x Full Height|
|Maximum GPU Length||17.7" / 45 cm|
|CPU Cooler Height||6.7" / 16.9 cm|
|Supported PSU Size||ATX|
|Maximum PSU Length||9.4" / 24 cm|
|Fan Mounting (Top)||3 x 120 mm
3 x 140 mm
|Fan Mounting (Bottom)||1 x 120 mm|
|Fans Included (Front)||2 x 140 mm|
|Fans Included (Rear)||1 x 140 mm|
|Maximum Radiator Size (Front)||280 mm|
|Maximum Radiator Size (Rear)||140 mm|
|Maximum Radiator Size (Top)||360 mm|
|Maximum Radiator Size (Bottom)||120 mm|
|Fan Controller Included||Yes|
|Connections||1 x USB Type-A (USB 3.0)
2 x USB Type-A (USB 2.0)
|Audio Connections||1 x 3.5 mm Input
1 x 3.5 mm Output
|Cable Management Space||None|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||564.0 x 246.0 x 568.0 mm|