Digitus UTP CAT5e Grey Patch Lead 20m
- 2x RJ45 connector (8P8C).
- Hoods with kink protection, strain relief and locking lever protection.
- Length designation on the hoods.
- Inner conductor: copper (Cu).
- Category: CAT 5e.
- Shielding: U-UTP, unshielded.
- Cable construction: 4 x 2 AWG 26/7, twisted pair.
- Occupancy: 1: 1.
- Sheath: PVC.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #70522
- SKU: DK-1511-200
Digitus UTP CAT5e Grey Patch Lead 20m cables are manufactured and tested according to ISO/IEC 11801 and DIN EN 50173 CAT 5e Standard. They guarantee that the cable installation complies with the ISO & EN Channel specification and provide excellent performance in DIGITUS CAT 5e cabling.
Performance was tested up to 500 MHz, including performance characteristics such as near-end crosstalk ("NEXT"). The DIGITUS patch cables have been specially developed to meet all requirements in the various application areas in full.
Each cable is equipped with a moulded anti-kink sleeve with strain relief. In addition, the grommet has a locking lever protection, which prevents the hooking of the cable and the cancelling of the locking lever from the plug.