Drawmer DA6 - Balanced Distribution Amplifier
- 1x6 Stereo Distribution Amp with Monitoring.
- 1 set of stereo (2) XLR inputs.
- 6 sets of stereo (2) XLR outputs.
- Input stage has LED level meter.
- Each output channel can be switched to mono.
- Each output channel can be individually monitored.
- Built-in headphone amp.
The Drawmer DA-6 is a six channel stereo (or twelve channel mono) distribution amplifier featuring XLR balanced inputs and outputs with optional transformer balancing where remote amplifiers and recorders are fed from separate power supplies.
The stereo Input features individual left/right level controls with LED bar graph metering enabling the correct balancing of stereo material or two mono signals. Each of the six outputs incorporate further left/right level controls and a Mono/Stereo switch providing the selection of either one stereo output or two mono outputs per channel. This feature allows the DA-6 to function as either a 1 x stereo input/6 x stereo outputs or 1 x mono input/12 x mono output unit or any combination of the two.
The output section consists of a Channel Select so that the individual left/right output level of each channel is displayed on the output LED bar graph and can be monitored by the Headphone jack socket. A pair of auxiliary link stereo jack sockets (TRS) are provided via the rear panel for connection to further DA-6 units for the distribution of even more channels.
|1 x 1/4" (Headphones)
In The Box
- Drawmer DA6 - Balanced Distribution Amplifier
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Drawmer DA6 - Balanced Distribution Amplifier
- Manufacturer: Drawmer
- Model: DA6
- SKU: DA6
- RM Product #: 96156