Electro-Harmonix Mod11 Modulator Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar & Bass
- 11 Digital Modulation Effects.
- Flanging, Phasing, Chorusing, and More.
- Rate, Depth & Modulation Type Controls.
- Multiple Modes for Each Modulation Type.
- Secondary Controls for Each Modulation.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #70797
- SKU: EHX-MOD-11
The Electro-Harmonix Mod11 Modulator Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar & Bass is a pedal that gives guitar players 11 digital modulators in a single stompbox. Flanging, phasing, chorusing, and more are made possible in this single effects pedal.
Rate and Depth controls are provided, as is a rotary knob that selects among your 11 different effects. Each effect also boasts multiple modes. Use the Mode button to select among those. Hold down the Mode button, and you can access secondary effects for each modulation type, giving you lots of operations for tweaking your tone.
A Volume/Colour knob rounds out the controls on the Mod 11. For six of the effects, this knob controls level. On the other five, however, the parameter changes with the selected effect, letting you control the amount of feedback on a flanger, the resonance of a filter, and more.
This pedal offers a buffered bypass circuit to protect your tone over long cable runs. The footswitch can be used to engage or bypass the effect, and also to tap the tempo for certain effects. If you'd prefer to use an external tap tempo switch, you can plug it into the 1/4" tap input on the side of the pedal. A power supply is included.
11 Modes of Modulation
- TREM: Tremolo modulates your signal’s volume, and the selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth
- HARM: In harmonic tremolo, the signal is split into high and low frequency bands and modulated between the two, and the selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth
- VIBR: Vibrato modulates your instrument’s pitch, and selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth
- UNI: This mode pays homage to the classic Univibe pedals, including chorus, vibrato, and added overdrive modes
- CHORUS: This mode gives you a warbling, doubling, chorus effect like the EHX Small Clone, and its extra modes include tri-chorus and bass chorus effects
- ROTARY: This rotary speaker cabinet simulation has modes including overdrive and envelope control over rotation speed
- FLANGE: This mode offers additive and subtractive flanging, with multiple LFO shapes, including an envelope follower
- TZF: Through Zero Flanger is an effect that crosses through the zero point of the sweep, where the modulated delayed signal meets back with the dry signal; modes for both additive and subtractive flanger plus barber-pole flanger are included
- PHASE: Choose from a 4-, 6-, or 8-stage phaser, with multiple LFO shapes, including an envelope follower
- PITCH: This modulated pitchshifter lets you select your main pitch shift and modulate around it; extra functionality includes a dry blend mode and stepped pitch modes
- FILT: This offers modulated filter effects like those on classic analogue synths, including low pass, high pass, and band pass, as well as multiple LFO shapes available, including a Q-Tron-style envelope follower
Features at a Glance
- 11 modulation types with multiple modes for each
- Intuitive hidden parameters accessible through its Secondary Knob mode
- Tap Tempo via the built-in footswitch or an external one
- Momentary Mode to switch effects in or out
- Comes with a standard EHX 9.6 DC 200mA power supply
|Audio Connections||1 x 1/4" Instrument Input, Phone Type
1 x 1/4" Tap/Footswitch Input, Phone Type
1 x 1/4" Instrument Output, Phone Type
1 x Power Jack for Included Power Adapter
|Impedance||Input: 1 Megohm
Output: 680 Ohms
Modulation Type Knob
|Power||9.6 VDC 200 mA AC Adapter, Included|
|Dimensions||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|