Electro-Voice ELX200-10 10" 2-Way Passive Loudspeaker
- RMS capacity: 300 W
- Max. load: 1200 W
- 10 "
- 127 dB
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61392
- SKU: F.01U.326.058
The Electro-Voice ELX200-10 10" 2-Way Passive Loudspeaker is designed to deliver an unprecedented combination of sound quality, portability and durability at its price point. All-new custom components, tested to levels far exceeding the industry norm - make ELX200 a robust workhorse capable of handling real-world abuse and professional applications beyond the capability of competitors’ products in its category.
Every aspect of ELX200 is designed for ideal results as part of the whole - the acoustical, electrical and mechanical components all work together seamlessly. The full-range models feature a low profile form factor designed with a high-spec composite enclosure to balance weight, manageability, as well as structural integrity. The proprietary features that have made the other members of the EV portable speaker family a goto for best-in-class performance are also present: Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide concept.
EV's industry-leading quality and testing procedures yield efficient transducer design and meaningful specs, resulting in components that deliver accurate, linear response at the system’s highest output levels. Translation: loud and clear all the way up to the limit. Unified in one of the strongest full-range composite enclosures ever built by EV. The ELX200 is established as the new benchmark for toughness - both acoustically and physically; maximum efficiency with maximum toughness.
- 1200 W (Peak), 127 dB peak SPL system that is reliability verified with over 500 hours of testing and endurance testing to 4x typical industry practices.
- 4 inch DH-1C (1-inch exit) titanium compression driver for extended transparent high-frequency response.
- High-output EVS-10M woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX two-handle design for easy lifting.
| -| Weight Net | 29.54lbs (13.4kg) Depth | 12.56" (319mm) Width | 12.99" (330mm) Height | 20.91" (531mm) Available Color | Black Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m) | 90dB Connector Type | Dual NL4 Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H | 90° Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V | 60° Crossover Frequency | 2 kHz Enclosure Material | Polypropylene Composite Family | ELX200 Frequency Range (-10 dB) | 49 Hz - 22 kHz Frequency Response (-3 dB) | 65 Hz - 20 kkHz Grille | 18 AWG steel with powdercoat HF Transducer | DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver LF Transducer | EVS-10M 254 mm (10 in) Max. SPL/1m (calc) | 127dB Minimum Impedance | 7.2Ω Nominal Impedance | 8Ω Power Handling (Continuous / Peak) | 300 W/1200W Power Rating 1200W Recommended High-Pass Frequency | 55Hz Shipping Weight | 33.73lbs (15.3kg) Speaker Type | Full-Range Suspension | (3) M10 suspension points Woofer Size | 10inch