Etymotic Research ER4XR In-Ear Extended Response Earphones
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #56843
- SKU: ER4XR
Developed as an update to Etymotic 's ER-4 flagship-line of earphones, the Etymotic Research ER4XR In-Ear Extended Response Earphones deliver reference-quality sound reproduction with a modest bass boost and high output levels for discerning sound engineers, audiophiles, and musicians who demand the highest fidelity.
The ER4XR feature balanced-armature technology, custom-tuned drivers, L-R channels matched within an industry-leading 1 dB, and 3-flange eartips which completely seal the ear to offer an impressive 98% of sound isolation. Their high sensitivity allows them to deliver a robust sound level up to 122 dB, making them well suited for portable media players with low output.
The ER4XR combine style and functionality with a sleek, anodised and laser-etched aluminium body, and a detachable, reinforced cable which is user-replaceable. They come with four pairs of 3-flange eartips, two pairs of foam eartips, a shirt clip, a filter removal tool &filters, and a zippered storage case.
- Reference-quality earphones with balanced-armature technology
- Accurate in the midrange and high frequencies, with a modest bass boost
- L-R channels are matched within an industry-leading 1 dB across frequencies, from 100 Hz to 10 kHz
- High output sensitivity (98 to 104 dB)
- Earphones completely seal the ear and provide 98% noise isolation
- Reinforced, detachable cable is user-replaceable
- Sleek, anodised and laser-etched aluminium body
- Replaceable filters protect the drivers from ear wax
- Includes four pairs of 3-flange eartips, two pairs of foam eartips, shirt clip, filter-removal tool & filters, zippered storage case
|Noise Attenuation||35 to 42 dBA|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 16 kHz|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||122 dB|
|Audio Connector||3.5 mm|
|Adapter (Included)||6.3 mm|
|Cable Length||1.49 m|