- Cardioid Polar Pattern.
- Classic Side-Address Design.
- 40 Hz to 18 kHz Frequency Response.
- High Maximum SPL.
- Selectable 80 Hz High-Pass Filter.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #62044
- SKU: PR77D
The Heil Sound PR 77D Deco Series Mic (Black) is a large-diaphragm dynamic microphone designed to provide focused directionality, full-range frequency response, and a vintage appearance for use on vocals and instruments in podcasting, radio, broadcast, recording, and live stage applications. It features a classic side-address design based upon popular RCA microphones from the ‘50s and ‘60s. Its cardioid polar pattern delivers 40 dB of attenuation 180° off-axis, resulting in a tight pickup area and minimised bleed.
With a high maximum SPL of 146 dB, it can handle a range of sources from vocals and horns to close-miked drums and guitar cabinets. It offers a 40 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response with a selectable high-pass filter at 80 Hz. The integrated microphone mount allows you to attach it directly to a mic stand without the use of an additional clip or shockmount. The PR 77's standard XLR 3-pin output ensures compatibility with most microphone preamps.
- Classic side-address design based upon a vintage RCA microphone.
- Cardioid polar pattern provides enhanced off-axis rejection (-40 dB at rear of mic)
- 40 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response with a slight presence boost.
- High maximum SPL of 146 dB.
- Selectable -6 dB/octave high-pass filter at 80 Hz.
- Integrated U-mount microphone holder features a 5/8"-27 thread for direct attachment to a mic stand.
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Diaphragm||1.5" / 38.10 mm|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||146 dB SPL|
|Sensitivity||-51 dB at 1 kHz|
|Low-Cut Filter||6 dB/Octave @ 80 Hz|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Length||8" / 203.20 mm|
|Diameter||2.25" / 57.15 mm|
|Weight||24.5 oz / 695 g|