Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #6628
- SKU: MHB-350
Hosa MHB-350 8-Point PatchBay Module. The MHB-350 Patch Bay Module by Hosa Technology provides 8 channels of balanced 1/4'' phone throughput for any situation. It is ideal for routing balanced signals to and from mixers, recorders, and outboard gear.
Hosa’s Modular Patch Bays are designed for use as either stand-alone units or mounted in a PPP000 Patch Bay Module Rack Frame as a component of a multi-function patch bay. The PPP000 (sold separately) holds up to 4 modules and fits any 19-inch rack.
MXL-369 XLR Patch Bay Module
- Rolled-steel chassis for rugged durability and ease of repair
- Nickel-plated jacks for efficient signal transfer
- Reversible channel modules for half-normalled or de-normalled operation
- 8 Balanced 1/4" TRS phone patch points
- Half-normalled connections may be flipped for de-normalled (straight through) signal flow
- Miniature size installs into the optional Hosa PPP-000 single space rackmount