Hoya 46mm Ultraviolet UV (C) Haze Multicoated Filter
The Hoya 46mm Ultraviolet UV (C) Haze Filter is a wise initial investment. It helps protect your valuable investment from dust, moisture and scratches, which can lead to costly repairs. The "C" on the filter ring designates Hoya's thinner design for this filter. This filter has its UV properties in the multi-coating.The result is an average light transmission of over 97% giving sharp contrast and well balanced colour. Hoya HMC filters are recommended for enhancing the performance of today's multicoated digital lenses.
Multicoated to minimise reflection at the filter surfaces which reduces flare and ghosting.
- Good choice for digital photography
- If desired it can be left on the lens at all times for protection
- Haze filters provide additional benefits of correction for Ultraviolet(UV) light which can register on film and videotape as a bluish cast and can obscure distant details
- Ultraviolet filters allow you to correct for the UV effect to varying degrees
||UV (C) (ultraviolet)
||4mm frame and glass 2.5mm thick
||Reduces excessive blue; cuts through haze and can improve image clarity; protects front element of lens
||Helpful when photographing mountain and marine scenes, where increased haze threatens to make your photographs indistinct in colour and clarity
|Front Filter Thread Size
|Front Lens Cap Size
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Hoya 46mm Ultraviolet UV (C) Haze Multicoated Filter
- Manufacturer: Hoya
- Model: A46UVC
- SKU: A46UVC
- RM Product #: 27114
- Filter Diameter: 46mm
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty