The P-VS2 V-Mount adaptor plate is an enhanced version of the P-V2 that features Syncron–turning the on-board light on and off in sync with a camera’s record button. As part of IDX’s Digi-View feature, digital battery data from the ELITE and E-HL9 can be transferred through the P-VS2 to a compatible cameras’ viewfinder.
- Multiple mounting holes for universal camera connection
- Digital battery capacity data from the ENDURA ELITE and E-HL9 can be transferred through the P-VS2 to compatible viewfinders found in most cameras. For accuracy and detail, remaining capacity is shown in steps of 1%
- Precise tooling and high-grade components enhance a design that offers a secure lock onto the battery for an exact fit connecting the mount’s power terminals
- Pre-wired power connectors fitted as standard, eliminating the need for manual screw connection
- 50W 2-pin D-Tap connector uses battery voltage to power an onboard camera light or broadcast accessory
- Syncron is a feature that allows an onboard camera light to be switched on and off in sync with the camera’s record button, saving valuable energy and power for when it’s most needed
Maximum Output for D-Tap: 50W
Dimensions: 3.25(W) x 5.59(H) x 0.47(D) inches
Weight: P-V2: 0.36 lbs. approx. P-VS2: 0.40 lbs approx.