JBL IRX108BT Compact Powered 8" Portable Speaker with Bluetooth
- For Musicians, Presenters, Instructors.
- 8" Woofer.
- Bluetooth 5.0 for Audio Streaming.
- 54 Hz to 20 kHz Freq Response.
- 124 dB Max SPL.
- Product: #65767
- SKU: IRX108BT
Designed for musicians, performers, presenters, and instructors, the JBL IRX108BT Compact Powered 8" Portable Speaker with Bluetooth is a powered 8" portable PA speaker with built-in Bluetooth that features remarkable volume, clarity, and a total ease of use. This pint-sized power house was professionally engineered to outperform larger competing systems.
The IRX108BT features 4 x "real-world" EQs to let you dial-in an optimal tone quickly and efficiently. The built-in dbx AFS feedback suppression ensures your vocals or speech sound as loud and clear as possible. Other notable features include 1-touch ducking, which automatically lowers the music volume when speech input is detected, and a bass-boost circuit for pumping up the low end at your next party.
The rear panel provides 2-channel mic/line inputs, each with combo XLR-1/4" connectors, as well as an XLR thru to connect additional speakers. Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming lets you play backing tracks, video soundtracks, or recorded music between sets. It's possible to link 2 speakers to create a true stereo image.
The polypropylene enclosure and honeycomb grille is rugged and capable of handling the rigours of on-the-road wear and tear. The 1000W amplifier powers the 8" woofer and high-frequency driver to provide a frequency response of 54 Hz to 20 kHz with a peak SPL of 124 dB. The JBL IRX108BT ships with a power cord.
- 4 x real-world AEQ presets take the guesswork out of optimising sound.
- dbx AFS stops feedback before it starts.
- Bluetooth integration allows stereo streaming of music, soundtracks, and backing tracks.
- 1-touch ducking automatically lowers music volume when speech input is detected.
- Wide Frequency Response: 54 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Lightweight design.
- Wattage: 1000W.
- 2 x XLR-1/4" combo input jacks and 1 x XLR out offer a range of connectivity choices.
- Input accepts mic or line source to enhance versatility.
- Ergonomic handles make transport quick and easy.
- Durable honeycomb steel grille is road-tested for reliability.
- Built-in pole mount expands system set-up options.
|Enclosure Type||Bass-Reflex Loudspeaker|
|Total Power Capacity||1000 W Peak|
|LF Driver||1 x 8" / 203.2 mm|
|Frequency Response||54 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||124 dB SPL (Peak)|
|Coverage Angle||90° H x 60° V (Main)|
|Speaker Sensitivity||124 dB SPL|
|I/O Impedance||XLR Mic Input:
10 Kilohms (Balanced)
1/4" TRS Line Input:
10 Kilohms (Balanced)
|Audio I/O||2 x Combo XLR-1/4" 3-Pin Female Balanced Line/Mic Input
1 x XLR 3-Pin Male Balanced Line Thru
|AEQ||4 x Presets (Factory)|
|AC Input Power||120 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|AC Power Connector||1 x IEC Input|
|Power Consumption||200 W|
|Mounting||1 x 1.38" / 35 mm Pole Socket (Bottom)|
|Handles||2 x Each Side|
|Dimensions||10.2 x 12.3 x 19.1" / 257.8 x 312.9 x 486.4 mm|
|Weight||17.4 lb / 7.9 kg|