Jabra Biz 2400 II Quick Disconnect 3 in 1 Wired Mono Headset with Ultra Noise Cancelling
- 40% lighter than competing headsets
- Super-soft leatherette headband and ear cushions
- Kevlar-reinforced cord and unbreakable boom arm.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #85654
- SKU: 2406-720-209
The Jabra Biz 2400 II Quick Disconnect 3 in 1 Wired Mono Headset with Ultra Noise Cancelling is a corded professional headset that delivers outstanding sound at both ends of the call. 40% lighter than competing headsets, with super-soft leatherette headband and ear cushions. Built to last with a Kevlar-reinforced cord and unbreakable boom arm.
- The most important factor in a contact centre headset is eliminating background noise from the busy environment and letting the customer hear your voice clearly.
- The ultra noise-cancelling microphone provides the highest degree of background noise elimination in any of our headsets.
- If you’re in a busy environment, you need great sound to hear the voice of your customer. Additionally, sometimes you’re concentrating on work and want hi-fi sound for music. The Jabra Biz 2400 II is great at both.
- Jabra Biz 2400 II is built to last in a high-performing contact centre, meaning fewer headset replacements and less downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership.
- The Jabra Biz 2400 II has an extremely lightweight and unobtrusive design. This means lowered agent fatigue and more productive calls.
|Connection||QD (Quick Disconnect)|
|Speaker Size||30 x 6.8 mm|
|Speaker sensitivity||10 dB +/- 3dB|
|Speaker impedance||300Ohm +/- 15 %/1kHz/ 1.0V|
|Speaker max input power||20mW|
|Speaker frequency range||100Hz to 4500Hz|
|Microphone type||Uni-directional microphone|
|Microphone sensitivity||-28 dB V/Pa ±3dB, Pin=1Pa, 0dB=1V/Pa|
|Microphone frequency range||100Hz – 8000Hz|