(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Wireless Mouse for Life from Kensington is ideal when you need a comfortable mouse that’s also reduces cord clutter. The three-button/scroll wheel setup offers silent clicking when you need to get work done and don’t want to disturb anyone. A high-definition optical sensor provides reliable and responsive control when you’re navigating and the comfortable, contoured shaping feels great for either right-handed or left-handed users. It offers Plug & Play installation with a 2.4 GHz USB nano receiver and is built to last with a 5-year limited warranty.
- Silent clicking for quiet environments
- 4GHz wireless freedom with storable nano receiver
- Ambidextrous, contoured shape for either right-handed or left-handed users
- High-definition optical sensor (1000 DPI) for responsive control
- Three Button/Scroll Wheel setup
- Plug & Play installation with nano USB receiver
- Low battery indicator and on/off switch
- Built to last with a 5-year limited warranty
- Compatible with Windows® 8.1, 8, 7 and Mac OS X
|Compatibility||Chrome OS 44 and above, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1|
|Features||Ambidextrous Design, Wireless USB Receiver Storage|
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review