- Removes Camera Vibration.
- Allows Proper Weight Distribution.
- Variable Shock Module Configurations.
- 8 x Medium Shock Modules Included.
- Built-In Mitchell Mount.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61854
- SKU: MG1048
No moving shot is too rough for the Kessler KillShock Isolator System. The KillShock removes vibration from any shot, whether on a crane, jib, dolly, or vehicle, using a set of 8 included Medium Duty isolator modules, each containing 3 red shock cables.
You can also change the configuration of the isolators to use 6, 4, or 3 modules for fine-tuning, or use a combination of separately available shock modules that come in Light Duty (blue cables) and Heavy Duty (black cables) to combine for just the right amount of shock isolation depending on the size and weight of your rig.
The Isolator System allows a wide array of mounting options thanks to its built-in Mitchell mount and top cheese plate design. Mounting patterns are preset for popular third-party mounts such as FREEFLY's Toad-in-the-Hole, MōVI's XL-to-Mitchell adapter, DJI's Ronin 2 Universal Mount, or Kessler's own HD Angle Plate. The bottom plate includes 2.5cm extended slits for harnessing the Isolator System with straps or wires or mount with Kessler's Mitchell Boss with Castle Nut adapter. To use in an inverted position with a jib or crane, a separately available KillShock Inversion Mounting Kit can be purchased.
Additional 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 threaded holes are available on the top and bottom plates for attaching various additional mounting and support accessories. A Flat Cheese Plate adapter is also included.
- Removes vibration from moving shots.
- 8 medium shock modules each consisting of 3 red tension cables are included.
- Configure with 8, 6, 4, or 3 modules and varied module types (Light, Medium, Heavy duty) to create different levels of shock isolation.
- Various mounting options such as 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 threaded holes and Mitchell mount.
- Preset mounting holes for third-party mounts such as FREEFLY's Toad-in-the-Hole, MōVI's XL-to-Mitchell adapter, DJI's Ronin 2 Universal Mount, or Kessler's own HD Angle Plate.
- Extended bottom slots to harness your rig with straps or wires.
- Optional Inversion Mounting Kit available for jibs and crane mounting.
|Mounting Area||3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 threaded holes
Built-in Mitchell mount
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|