Lexar 128GB Professional 1667x UHS-II SDXC Memory Card
- 128GB Capacity.
- UHS-II / V60 / U3 / Class 10.
- Max Read Speed: 250 MB/s.
- Min Write Speed: 60 MB/s.
- Records Full HD, 3D, and 4K Video.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #62199
- SKU: LSD128CBNA1667
The Lexar 128GB Professional 1667x UHS-II SDXC Memory Card features a storage capacity of 128GB and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support advanced DSLR functions such as continuous shutter bursts and rapid shooting, as well as raw and JPEG captures. This card is also well-suited for video capture, including 4K, 3D, and Full HD video, and can achieve maximum read speeds of up to 250 MB/s. Thanks to its V60 speed class rating, minimum write speeds are guaranteed not to drop below 60 MB/s.
UHS-II cards achieve their speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V60 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V60. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
To help protect against accidental file deletion, there is a built-in write-protect switch. To further safeguard against possible data loss, users can download free Image Rescue software that is designed to recover most photo and video files.
- High-speed performance-leverages UHS-II technology (U3) for a data read speed up to 1667x (250 MB/s)
- Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of enhanced 1080p Full HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera.
- A large capacity of up to 128GB lets you shoot longer without changing cards.
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow.
- Backwards compatible with UHS-I and Class 10 devices.
|Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|UHS Speed Class||U3|
|Video Speed Class||V60|
|Data Transfer||Read Speed: 250 MB/s Maximum (Burst)
Write Speed: 60 MB/s Minimum
|Built-in Write-Protect Switch||Yes|