(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Eclipse Tools 9 in 1 Aluminum Handle Precision Screwdriver Set (Green)Product #36670 | SKU SD-9814 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Nine Chrome Vanadium Steel Bits
- Hard, Durable, and Corrosion-Resistant
- Phillips, Slotted, and Torx
- 4.3"(110 mm) Hollow Aluminium & Steel Handle
- Threaded End Cap
The Eclipse Tools 9 in 1 Aluminium Handle Precision Screwdriver Set is a compact and portable screwdriver with interchangeable bits that can be carried around in your pocket. It features a hollow handle that stores nine bits of different styles and sizes and a threaded cup that closes it. The precision bits are made of hard, durable, and corrosion-resistant chrome vanadium steel and come in Torx, Phillips, and slotted styles. The tip of the handle contains a permanent magnet to ensure a secure hold on the bits. The handle also features a find diamond-shaped knurling for a secure grip and a green anodising finish.
- Chrome vanadium steel bits are hard, durable, and corrosion-resistant
- 4.3"(110 mm) Aluminium and steel hollow handle with threaded end cap
- Magnetic bit tip securely holds bits in place
- Knurled body
- Built-In pocket clip
- Phillips bits: #000, #00, #0, #1
- Slotted bits: 2, 3 mm
- Torx bits: T4, T5, T6
|Material||Handle: anodised aluminium and steel
Bits: AISI 6150 Cr-V steel (chrome vanadium steel)
|Dimensions||Handle length: 4.3" (110 mm)
Bits' hex end: 1.1 x 0.2" (28 x 4 mm)
In The Box
- Eclipse Tools 9 in 1 Aluminum Handle Precision Screwdriver Set (Green)