(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Platinum Tools 10517C 5" Scissor-Run Electrician's Scissors (Clamshell Packaging)Product #36588 | SKU 10517C |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Confidently cut and strip different types of wire with the 10517C 5" Scissor-Run Electrician's Scissors from Platinum Tools . These smooth-cutting scissors will cut Kevlar, foil, and wire such as 16 AWG solid, and 12 AWG stranded. A versatile tool, it also strips wire up to 19 AWG and 23 AWG. The bottom blade is fully serrated for non-slip cutting. Strong, durable, and easy to resharpen, the scissors are made with double-plated chrome over nickel and through-hardened, high carbon steel for improved edge retention and easy re-sharpening. Best of all, the scissors have a scraper and file on the backside of the blades. Your scissors will come ready-to-use in clamshell packaging.
- Full-serrated bottom blade for non-slip cutting
- Through-hardened, high carbon steel for edge retention
- Double-plated chrome over nickel
- Easily re-sharpens and holds cutting edge
- Scraper and file on backside of blades
- For telecom, datacom, security, and electrical applications
- Cuts solid wire up to 16 AWG
- Cuts stranded wire up to 12 AWG
- Screw permits easy adjustment
- Available in a clamshell package
|Finish||Double-plated chrome over nickel|
|Materials||Through-hardened, high carbon steel|