(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Platinum Tools 15028C ProStrip 25R Coaxial Cable StripperProduct #36616 | SKU 15028C |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Factory Pre-Set 1/4" Cable Preparation
- Stainless Steel Rollers
- Two Stripping Ports for More Cable Types
- For RG6, RG59, RGB/Mini 59: 23/24/25 AWG
- Industry Standard 1/4" (0.63 cm) Strip Length
Professional contractors and do-it-yourself installers will appreciate the 15028C ProStrip 25R Coaxial Cable Stripper from Platinum Tools . Easy to use, this stripper is factory pre-set to the industry standard 1/4" cable preparation. This eliminates the need for spending time on adjusting blade depths. Stainless steel rollers provide smoother, concentric, non-binding rotation for a wide range of cables. Your ProStrip 25R has two stripping ports for a broad range of cables, such as RG6, RG59, and RGB/Mini 59 for 23, 24, and 25 AWG. The strip length is an industry standard 1/4" (0.63 cm) length. When it comes time to replace the blades, simply use a non-included, pre-set, quick-change blade cartridge. For strength and durability, the housing is made of rugged, high-impact housing with long-life, stainless steel blades.
- No adjustments required
- Includes two stripping ports for broader range of cables: RG6, RG59, and RGB/Mini 59 for 23, 24, and 25 AWG
- Industry standard 1/4" (0.63 cm) strip length
- Pre-set, quick-change blade cartridges (not included)
- Rugged, high-impact plastic housing
- Long-life stainless steel blades
|Length||0.25" / 0.63 cm|
In The Box
- Platinum Tools 15028C ProStrip 25R Coaxial Cable Stripper