(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Platinum Tools CCS-6 Cable Cutter (Clamshell Packaging)Product #36587 | SKU 10514C |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Compact Coax Cable Cutter
- Cuts Steel Centre Coax Including RG11
- Cuts Copper, Aluminium Cat5e UTP/STP
- Tested to 10K Cuts on RG6 CCS
- Heat-Treated, Precision Ground Blades
Cut and install cable with confidence and precision thanks to the compact CCS-6 Cable Cutter from Platinum Tools. This cutter is designed to cut steel centre coax, including RG11, and will also cut copper, aluminium, and Cat5e UTP/STP. This reliable cutter was tested to 10,000 cuts on RG6 CCS (copper clad steel centre conductor) without degradation to the cutting blades. And for strength and durability, the blades are precision ground and heat-treated. This product comes ready-to-use in clamshell packaging.
- Cuts RG11/7, RG59, RG6, RG6Q with a steel centre conductor
- Cuts Coax CCS, Coax, Cat5e/6/6A UTP/STP, shipboard, battery, messenger, antenna, DBS, drop, and ground
- Compact and lightweight
- Provides outstanding cutting performance on all types of solid copper wire, twisted pair, and coax cables
- Optimal blade geometry ensures that the cable stays round during the cutting process, so connectors are easy to affix to the cable
- Fully tested to 10,000 cuts on RG6 CCS (copper-clad steel centre conductor), with no degradation to the cutting blades
- Heat-treated, precision ground blades
- Comfortable PVC handle grips
- Rust-resistant black oxide finish
- Forged from SCM 440 steel
- Handle hardness: HRC42+; blade hardness: HRC50+
|Material||Forged from SCM 440 steel|
|Length||6.3" (162.0 mm)|