Platinum Tools EZ-RJ45 Combo Pack with Crimp Tool and Cat5/5e ConnectorsProduct #36565 | SKU 100008
- For EZ-RJ45 Cat5/5e/6 Connectors
- Ratcheted Straight-Action Crimping
- Crimps & Trims Wire in One Cycle
- Precise Cast Crimping
- Built-In Wire Cutter & Stripper
The EZ-RJ45 Combo Pack with Crimp Tool and Cat5/5e Connectors from Platinum Tools is assembled for the installer who needs the complete EZ-RJ45 system to add to his existing tool bag. It is packaged with the original 100004C EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool and 24 EZ-RJ45 Cat5/5e connectors. The kit also includes detailed instructions.
Quickly crimp and cut wires with the EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool. Designed for use with EZ-RJ45 Cat5/5e & Cat6 connectors, this tool employs a ratcheted straight-action crimping motion for creating uniform crimps every cycle with extended wire. Precision cast, it offers crimping with superior accuracy. Fully featured, the EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool has a built-in wire cutter and stripper for silver satin, as well as a laser-marked wiring guide and a beautiful, rust-resistant, black oxide finish, steel frame.
The patented EZ-RJ45 Cat5/5e connector simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front. This allows the technician to easily verify the proper wiring order. Electrical performance of the termination is optimised by pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector. Reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts improves performance and reliability while reducing scrap, so no crimps are wasted.
EZ-RJ45 Cat5/5e Connector
- Through holes allow wire pairs to be inserted through front of connector for faster terminations
- Works with solid or stranded wire
- Simple one-piece design; no bars or liners
- FCC compliant, UL rated
- For use in Category 3, 5, and 5e compliant data networks
- RoHS compliant
- Easy to verify wire sequence