Litepanels Traveler Case Duo with Custom Foam for 1 Astra Soft and 1 Astra (Black)
- Pelican Storm iM2750 Case.
- Carries Two Astra Lights.
- Multilayer Cubed Bottom Foam.
- Dent and Shatter-Resistant.
- Airtight and Watertight.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71666
- SKU: LP-900-3043
The black Litepanels Traveler Case Duo with Custom Foam for 1 Astra Soft and 1 Astra (Black) is a Pelican iM2750 Storm Trak case designed to hold one Astra Soft and one regular Astra, or two regular Astra lights. An injection-moulded case made of HPX high performance resin, it is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant, and shatter-resistant. It is tough, rugged, lightweight, airtight, and watertight. There is a permanently attached Vortex valve that won't unscrew from the case and will automatically adjust air pressure without letting in water. Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress. The case has unbreakable moulded-in hasps that allow the addition of standard size padlocks. Hinges with integrated feet will hold fast under impact, and create a flat surface for upright stability. Three double-layered soft-grip, solid-core handles, a lightweight retractable telescoping handle, and rugged inline wheels make it easy to transport. This case has a multilayer cubed foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid.
- Injection-moulded case made of HPX high performance resin is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant, and shatter-resistant
- Tough, rugged, and lightweight
- Airtight and watertight
- Multilayer cubed foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid
- Permanently attached Vortex valve automatically adjusts air pressure, without letting in water or unscrewing from the case
- Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress
- Two unbreakable moulded-in hasps allow for the addition of standard size padlocks, offering another measure of security
- Hinges with integrated feet hold fast under impact and create a flat surface for upright stability
- Moulded-in stacking ribs provide no-slip stability for multiple-case stacking during storage or transport
- Three double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core carrying handles provide strong, durable comfort
- Lightweight, retractable, telescoping handle locks in place
- Rugged inline wheels with shielded ball bearings, composed of a nylon core encased in a polyurethane tread, and mounted on a solid axle for improved stability and ease of transport
- Meets ATA 300 category 1 standards for transit cases
- Meets FED-STD-101C requirements for drops and vibration (loose cargo)
- Exceeds the specifications listed in MIL-STD-648C for vibration (sweep)
- Meets MIL-STD-810F for immersion and simulated rainfall
|Interior Dimensions||22 x 17 x 12.7" / 55.9 x 43.2 x 32.6 cm|
|Closure Type||Latch, Hasp|
|Carry and Transport Options||3 x Handle
|Material of Construction||Resin|
|Lid Depth||2" / 5.1 cm|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D)||24.6 x 19.7 x 14.4" / 62.5 x 50.0 x 36.6 cm|
|Weight||20 lb / 9.1 kg|