Lowepro PhotoSport Outdoor Backpack BP 24L AW III (Blue)
- Wide, Padded Waist Belt
- Adjustable Contoured Shoulder Straps
- All Weather AW Cover™
- 24 L Backpack Designed for Photo Hikers
Our third-generation PhotoSport backpack is built for adventure photographers who are looking for the perfect lightweight camera backpack for daily hiking and adventure travel. The Lowepro PhotoSport Outdoor Backpack BP 24L AW III (Blue) is extremely lightweight and weather-resistant and 75% of all fabric is recycled*.
Protect your photo gear with integrated and removable GearUp camera inserts and customise your fit with the accessory strap system designed for multiple carrying configurations, placing phone, camera & GearUp boxes where you need them. The top drawstring compartment provides enough storage space for all your journey’s essentials in the backcountry.
Hike, trek or travel with ease and mobility in our ActivZone™ harness system – built to provide targeted comfort with wide, padded waist belt and adjustable contoured shoulder straps for even weight distribution. In addition a padded dedicated hydration pocket lets you comfortably carry up to a 3-litre water reservoir (not included). All Weather AW Cover™ protects gear from rain, snow and dust.
- Standard zoom lens (similar to 24-70mm f/2.8)
- Mirrorless cameras like Sony a7, Olympus OM-D E-M10 or Canon EOS M5
- 1-2 extra lenses
- Accessories and personal items
- Mid-size tripod
- Fits Full Frame CSC with attached 24-70 f/2.8 plus 1 extra lens
- Extra lightweight & 75% of all fabric is recycled*
- Side access with integrated, removable GearUp camera insert
- Strap system designed for multiple carrying configurations
- Keep hydrated with a 3-litre dedicated hydration pocket
|27 x 22 x 50 cm
|26 x 13 x 48 cm
|Camera Compartment Dimensions
|18 x 10 x 23 cm
|GearBox Exterior Dimensions
|19 x 12 x 26 cm
|Top Compartment Dimensions
|25 x 13 x 28 cm
|GearBox Interior Dimensions
|17 x 10 x 23 cm
|100x300D Nylon & Polyester
|*Measured as recycled yarn content by surface area as percent of total fabric surface area. Some materials are 100% recycled. 75% accounts for all the fabric panels.