Magnus VT-4000 Tripod System Kit with Fluid Video Head, Dolly, and Pan Bar
- Tripod System Supports 4 kg
- 65 mm Ball Diameter
- 2-Stage Leg Design with Middle Spreader
- Height Adjustment Range: 27.6 to 59"(70.1 to 150 cm)
- Fixed Counter Balance
Email me when stock arrives
The Magnus VT-4000 Tripod System Kit with Fluid Video Head, Dolly, and Pan Bar is a complete video tripod package for cameras weighing up to 4 kg. The kit features a Magnus VT-4000 Tripod System with Fluid Head, Pearstone DWL-2 Universal Tripod Dolly, and Magnus PB-2 Pan Bar for VT-4000 Tripod.
The Magnus VT-4000 Tripod System with Fluid Head is constructed out of anodised aluminium and supports loads up to 4 kg. It features a two-stage leg design, two-way fluid head for smooth operation, and half-ball mount with 65 mm diameter. It also features a passive counterbalance system, a height range of 27.6 to 59"(70.1 to 150 cm), and a middle spreader for added support and stability. A quick release plate and carrying case come included with the VT-4000. A Magnus PB-2 Pan Bar is provided as a replacement or a second bar for the fluid head.
The Pearstone DWL-2 Universal Tripod Dolly provides a simple way to get your tripod on wheels for added convenience on set or in the studio. The dolly supports loads up to 15 kg and has adjustable legs and clamps to accommodate a wide variety of tripods, allowing you to use the dolly with the VT-4000 or with additional tripods. The dolly folds down to just 17 x 5"(43.2 x 12.7 cm) for easy storage.
Magnus VT-4000 Tripod System with Fluid Head
The Magnus VT-4000 Tripod System with Fluid Head is a stable, sturdy video tripod made from anodised aluminium that can support loads up to 4 kg. Overall, this tripod offers many features usually only found on more expensive models. The two-way fluid head provides smooth operation, and features a half-ball mount with a diameter of 65 mm, with left and right pan bar mounts. It comes supplied with one pan bar. In addition, unlike most other heads in its class, all the head controls are positioned on the left side of the head, which leaves your right hand free for the panning handle. The VT-4000 tripod system weighs 3.6 kg.
Its 2-stage leg design allows you to adjust the height of the tripod from 27.6" to 59"(70.1 to 150 cm). A middle spreader and passive counterbalance provide enhanced stability to the entire system. The VT-4000 also has separate pan and tilt locks, and a bubble level for precision levelling. The fixed counter-balance spring incorporated in the head will help with smoother tilt movements.
Its provided quick release plate features a standard 1/4"-20 mounting screw with a video pin, and has a sliding range of +20/-25 mm - to enable travel capabilities - essential in balancing uneven configurations. The head's tilt angle is adjustable from +90° to -60°.
- Supports loads up to 4 kg
- Features a 65mm ball base
- Two-way fluid head for smooth motion
- Fixed counter-balance spring set to 1.5 kg provides smoother tilt movements
- 2-stage design allows you to adjust the height of the tripod from 27.6" to 59" (70 to 150 cm)
- Middle spreader provides enhanced stability by holding the tripod legs in locked position
- Provides fixed counter balance, pan, and tilt drag
- Allows you to leverage the slide range of +20 / -25mm to enable travel capabilities - essential in balancing uneven configurations
- Provides camera mounting via a slide plate that can be attached via a 0.25" (6.35mm) screw with video pin
- Offers tilt angle adjustments from +90° to -60°
- Ground spikes for outdoor use and convenient retractable rubber feet for delicate floor surfaces
- Weighs 3.6 kg
Magnus DWF-2 Universal Tripod Dolly
The Magnus DWF-2 Universal Tripod Dolly presents a simple, affordable way to put your tripod on wheels. The dolly features 2" ball-bearing metal/rubber wheels that feature revolving assemblies. That means you can steer your tripod along any line imaginable to capture a smooth tracking shot.
The DWF-2 dolly bears loads up to 15 kg and features adjustable clamps to lock just about any size of tripod foot into place securely. Mounting a tripod is easy: Just line up each tripod foot and twist the thumb screws to tighten each clamp.
Each leg bar extends up to 4.9"(12.4 cm) to accommodate tripods of various dimensions, and flip locks secure the extension. Fully extended, the dolly has a doorway width of 31" (78.7 cm). With step-on locks for each wheel, you can easily transform your rolling tripod into a sturdy lock-down mount for your camera.
Two of the legs fold down to create a compact package for transport – the dolly folds down to just 17 x 5" (43.2 x 12.7 cm).
- Step on the wheel locks to brake the spinning of the wheels and the rotation of the wheel assemblies
- Spring-loaded stoppers automatically lock the legs in the open position when they're rotated out - easily pull them up to rotate the legs back into the closed position
- Sturdy carry handle
- Hook & loop strap to secure legs in a tidy package for transport
- Carry bag with shoulder strap
The Magnus PB-2 Pan Bar for VT-4000 Tripod is a replacement for the pan bar that's included with the Magnus VT-4000 tripod, allowing you to achieve precise pan movement. Alternatively, it can be used as a second pan bar, which is especially useful for those that like to keep a camera remote mounted to the bar.
- For use with VT-4000 tripod
- Use as replacement or as a second bar
|Magnus VT-4000 Tripod System with Fluid Head|
|Load Capacity||4 kg|
|Maximum Height||59.0" (150 cm)|
|Minimum Height||27.6" (70.1 cm)|
|Folded Length||30.3" (77 cm)|
|Counter Balance System||Fixed counter-balance spring @ 1.5 kg|
|Quick Release/Wedge Plate||Yes/no|
|Head Attachment Fitting||65 mm half bowl|
|Leg Lock Type||Flip locks|
|Independent Leg Spread||No|
|Centre Brace||Yes (mid-level)|
|Magnus DWF-2 Universal Tripod Dolly|
|Construction||Aluminium & plastic|
|Load Capacity||15 kg|
|Doorway Width||31.0" (78.7 cm) with legs fully extended|
|Extension||4.9" (12.4 cm) per leg|
|Folded Length||17.0 x 5.0" (43.2 x 12.7 cm)|
|Wheel Diameter||2" (51 mm)|