(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
AKG C 414 XLS/ST Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Matched Pair)Product #25890 | SKU 3059Z00230 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Cardioid, Omnidirectional & Figure-8
- Dual 1-Inch Capsule
- Switchable 6, 12, & 18 dB Pads
- Three Switchable Bass-Cut Filters
- Lock Mode to Disable Controls
This is a matched pair of AKG C414 XLS Multi-Pattern Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphones, a staple within the audio industry. Equipped with nine selectable polar patterns, three attenuation levels and three switchable bass-cut filters, the C414 XLS remains one of the most versatile condenser microphones for recording vocals, drums, and acoustic & amplified instruments in the studio or on stage.
This microphone is designed to closely approximate the sonic character of the vintage C414 B-ULS. The 1" edge-terminated dual-diaphragm transducer combined with the low-noise electronic circuitry provide a wide dynamic range of 134 dB and can handle SPL up to 158 dB, for a detailed and natural sound.
Features include a peak-hold LED to alert you if overload peaks occur, and a Lock Mode so the microphone settings cannot be changed unintentionally. The elastic capsule suspension minimises structurally transmitted noise from chassis vibration. The rugged all-metal body ensures efficient rejection of RF interference and makes this microphone well suited to withstand the rigours of studio and stage handling.
Every factory-matched pair of C414 XLS is created from microphones selected by AKG's computer-aided matching method and provides the highest possible correlation over the microphones' entire frequency range, as well as virtually identical sensitivity for natural three-dimensional stereo recordings. Built and designed in Austria, the set comes with a metal carrying case, two spider-type shockmounts, two stand adapters, two foam windscreens, and a stereo bar.
- Dual-diaphragm 1” edge-terminated transducer
- Nine polar patterns: omnidirectional, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure-8, wide cardioid, and the intermediate patterns in between
- 134 dB dynamic range (up to 158 dB SPL)
- Lock Mode for live operation – all controls can be conveniently disabled
- Peak-hold LED displays overload peaks
- All-metal body rejects electrostatic and electromagnetic interference
- Three switchable bass-cut filters to reduce wind noise and proximity effect (40, 80, & 160 Hz)
- Three attenuation levels for close-up recording and high-output sources (-6,-12,-18 dB)
- Elastic capsule suspension minimises structurally transmitted noise from chassis vibration
- Designed and manufactured in Austria
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Figure-8, Hypercardioid, Omnidirectional, Wide-Angle Cardioid|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||88 dB A-Weighted|
|Equivalent Noise Level||6 dB A-Weighted|
|Maximum SPL||140 dB SPL|
|Load Impedance||2200 Ohms|
|Low-Cut Filter||@ 40 Hz
@ 80 Hz
@ 160 Hz
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||4.5 mA|
|Operating Voltage||44 to 52 V
|Operating Temperature||-10.00 to 60.00°C|
In The Box
- AKG C 414 XLS/ST Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Matched Pair)
- 2 x H 85 Universal Shock Mount
- 2 x SA 60 Mic Stand Adapter
- 2 x W414X Microphone Windscreen for C414B-XLS and C414B-XL II
- H50 Stereo Bar for Two Microphones
- Metal Carrying Case
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review